Commerce Township Property Management:
Marketing To The Extreme!
- Internet Campaign: Our Database is shared with over 45 web sites generating over 1.2 MILLION views a month. Click here to see a more detailed look at our marketing plan.
- Print Ads: We run ads every week in major and local newspapers;
- MLS: Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) used by Real Estate professionals;
- Section 8: Complete vacancy list is e-mailed to all local government offices every week;
- Signs: Large and unique sign in every yard;
- Cross Marketing: All potential tenant inquires are profiled and stored for follow-up marketing of vacant homes;
- Placement Services: We maintain relationships with the nations largest insurance, corporate re-location, and placement services; and
- Video Walk-through: We create a digital video walk-through of each property and post those clips for prospective tenants to view ahead of their scheduled showing.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property on over 100 different internet websites
- List the property for lease on the MLS so over 10,000 Metro Detroit Realtors can show it
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification Process thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Ability to run criminal background checks
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication Handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Owner Real-Time Access
JMZ Property Mananagement uses a very powerful online management software system that allows us to provide you with unprecedented service and transparency. No longer willl you wonder what is going on with your portfolio. Our "Owner Portal" gives you real-time access 24/7 through any web browser. In addition to seeing when your rents are received, you will also be able to:
- View and approve work orders: All maintenance work orders are automatically e-mailed to you;
- Instant access to all expenses: Copies of all bills are electronically posted to your owner portal;
- Automatic e-deposits: Rent can be e-deposited into your account;
- On-Line reports: Run financial and other reports;
- Vacancy status: Review marketing campaigns and showings;
- Communication: Instant message communication with staff; and
- Instant Feedback: Access to Agent e-mail feedback to you after property showings.
How to Hire a Good Property Manager In Commerce
If you own a property in Commerce Township, Michigan, one of the biggest decisions that you need to make is whether or not you need a property manager. Whether you own a residential, commercial or industrial property, the lease or selling of your real estate asset would be much more efficient if someone who's an expert in property management will be handling the transactions for you.
To give you an idea about the benefits of hiring a property manager, take a look at the following list of general responsibilities that his real estate professional takes on:
- Acting as a liaison between the groups of people and individuals involved with the real estate property to ensure that transfers and sales go as smoothly as possible.
- Dealing with all the paperwork involved in Commerce Township, Michigan property management.
- Making the necessary marketing contacts to have a residential, commercial or industrial property listed. This way, the general public's interest in buying or leading a property will be generated.
- Selling, renting out, transferring and managing a real estate property – be it residential, commercial or industrial.
- Staying on top of things when it comes to ensuring that a real estate property is handled and managed effectively.
Factors to Consider when Hiring a Commerce Township Property Manager
Now that you already have an idea about the basic responsibilities of a Commerce Township property manager, what are the traits that you need to look for when hiring one?
- As a Commerce Township rental property manager, the person should be primarily proactive. This is mainly because as a property manager, there's a need to take the necessary steps to ensure that everything about your property that he or she is managing is flowing as smoothly as possible. All of the owners should be happy with the property that they bought or leased under your management.
- For a proactive form of property management in Commerce Township, Michigan, it is also the job of the manager to conduct surveys or face-to-face interviews with tenants and owners. Making visual inspections of the property itself is a great way to ensure that clients are satisfied with the purchase or lease contract that they have.
- Next, as a property owner, you do have the option of hiring a property manager who works independently or with a residential leasing company in Commerce Township. As such, another characteristic that you should look for in a good property manager is that he or she should be as efficient and personable in dealing with people.
- You should also look for someone who has great organizational skills, exhibits a willingness to work with others, efficiently handles daily property management tasks and has the ability to make quick but right decisions.
- By knowing what traits you should look for in a property manager, you can rest assured as a property owner that your asset is well-taken cared of, so you can maximize the profits from your asset once it gets sold or leased.