Looking for a Property Manager in Garden City?
JMZ Property Managementutilizes the nationally recognized MARK Z. Home Selling Team to market the properties they list for lease in Metro Detroit. Their marketing budget is literally unlimited and is on the cutting edge of new technology and innovative marketing systems, which allow us to rent your properties faster. Our on-going marketing campaigns generate over 200 tenant leads a day. This allows us to find the right tenant for your property within a manageable time frame.
Garden City, Michigan, is located just east of Westland and south of Livonia. When you live in Garden City you’ll be close to a lot of the great things that the metro Detroit area has to offer. Livonia is a large city that features many great spots to grab a bite to eat when you’re looking for local food as well as many places to shop. Livonia also is home to Joey’s Comedy Club which has many great headline comedians grace their stage and also features a restaurant, bar and nightclub. If you work in downtown Detroit you’re only about a half-hour drive to the heart of the city and if you’re catching a flight out for a business trip or vacation, the Detroit Metro Airport is just fifteen minutes away.
When you live in Garden City you can expect your children to attend great schools and play within a safe neighborhood. The area has a cozy downtown which features the Santaland Parade every year. This tradition has been around for well over fifty years and attracts a lot of locals for fun outdoors in the wintertime. If you’re looking for a friendly suburban Detroit neighborhood that’s great for the growing family then check out Garden City.
A few key marketing campaigns that allow us a competitive:
Marketing To The Extreme!
- Internet Campaign:Our Database is shared with over 45 web sites generating over 1.2 MILLION views a month. Click here to see a more detailed look at our marketing plan.
- Print Ads:We run ads every week in major and local newspapers;
- MLS: Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) used by Real Estate professionals;
- Section 8:Complete vacancy list is e-mailed to all local government offices every week;
- Signs: Large and unique sign in every yard;
- Cross Marketing: All potential tenant inquires are profiled and stored for follow-up marketing of vacant homes;
- Placement Services: We maintain relationships with the nations largest insurance, corporate re-location, and placement services; and
- Video Walk-through: We create a digital video walk-through of each property and post those clips for prospective tenants to view ahead of their scheduled showing.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property on over 100 different internet websites
- List the property for lease on the MLS so over 10,000 Metro Detroit Realtors can show it
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification Process thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Ability to run criminal background checks
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication Handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Owner Real-Time Access
JMZ Property Mananagement uses a very powerful online management software system that allows us to provide you with unprecedented service and transparency. No longer willl you wonder what is going on with your portfolio. Our "Owner Portal" gives you real-time access 24/7 through any web browser. In addition to seeing when your rents are received, you will also be able to:
- View and approve work orders:All maintenance work orders are automatically e-mailed to you;
- Instant access to all expenses: Copies of all bills are electronically posted to your owner portal;
- Automatic e-deposits: Rent can be e-deposited into your account;
- On-Line reports: Run financial and other reports;
- Vacancy status: Review marketing campaigns and showings;
- Communication: Instant message communication with staff; and
- Instant Feedback: Access to Agent e-mail feedback to you after property showings.
Here's What You Need to Know!
You are already one step ahead if you made the decision to enlist the help of a property manager to maintain your business or commercial property. Over the years, more and more real estate investors are taking advantage of the expertise and hands-on efforts put by property managers who act as landlords on their behalf. Read on to find out more about the process involved in hiring a property manager if you are a real estate investor or property owner.
Garden City, Home to the World's First K-Mart
Let's say that you own a property in Garden City. Naturally, your target market would be those who are thinking of leasing a home in Garden City, Michigan. This is a city in Wayne County which is home to the world's first K-Mart, situated in 29600 Ford Road.
Those who are renting a home in Garden City, Michigan find the neighborhood to be a pleasant place to live in. Now, as a property owner, it is your responsibility to attract tenants and maintain the place that they are renting from you. If you have other properties to see to or if you do not want to handle the landlord-related tasks yourself, then you need to hire a Garden City property manager.
When doing so, make sure that the individual is already familiar with the inner workings of the local real estate industry in the area. The person to whom you will assign the Garden City management tasks to should also know how to attract tenants so that your business will be profitable enough to cover the maintenance costs.
Hiring a Property Manager in Garden City, Michigan
Now, what are the things that you need to consider when hiring a Garden City rental property manager? As mentioned earlier, the property manager should be familiar with the local area – and extensive experience with local real estate trends and laws for tenants would be a plus factor.
Here are a few other things that you need to take into consideration:
Should you hire a property manager through a residential leasing company in Garden City, or someone who works independently?
Hiring a property manager through a leasing company does have its pros and cons, but the biggest advantage is that you have the backing of the real estate company in case something goes wrong. Meanwhile, hiring someone who works independently will allow you to work as closely or as separately with the property manager as you want.
What's the cost involved in hiring a property manager?
When employing a property manager, the location of the property determines the cost or hiring one – as well as the number of units or properties that need to be managed. There are some who charge a flat monthly rate while others charge a percentage off the rent collected.
As a property owner, how big or small a say do you have in making decisions like approving tenants?
Finally, decide how big or small a responsibility you will be assigning to the property manager. Would you like to have the final say in approving tenants? Would you like to take over the payment of mortgage, property taxes and insurance – or also hand it over to the property manager?
At the end of the day, it is entirely up to you as the property owner to decide which tasks to assign to the property manager so make sure to hire the perfect candidate who can work with you in growing your business.