Livonia MI Property Management Co.
Marketing To The Extreme!
- Internet Campaign: Our Database is shared with over 45 web sites generating over 1.2 MILLION views a month. Click here to see a more detailed look at our marketing plan.
- Print Ads: We run ads every week in major and local newspapers;
- MLS: Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) used by Real Estate professionals;
- Section 8: Complete vacancy list is e-mailed to all local government offices every week;
- Signs: Large and unique sign in every yard;
- Cross Marketing: All potential tenant inquires are profiled and stored for follow-up marketing of vacant homes;
- Placement Services: We maintain relationships with the nations largest insurance, corporate re-location, and placement services; and
- Video Walk-through: We create a digital video walk-through of each property and post those clips for prospective tenants to view ahead of their scheduled showing.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property on over 100 different internet websites
- List the property for lease on the MLS so over 10,000 Metro Detroit Realtors can show it
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification Process thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Ability to run criminal background checks
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication Handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Owner Real-Time Access
JMZ Property Mananagement uses a very powerful online management software system that allows us to provide you with unprecedented service and transparency. No longer willl you wonder what is going on with your portfolio. Our "Owner Portal" gives you real-time access 24/7 through any web browser. In addition to seeing when your rents are received, you will also be able to:
- View and approve work orders: All maintenance work orders are automatically e-mailed to you;
- Instant access to all expenses: Copies of all bills are electronically posted to your owner portal;
- Automatic e-deposits: Rent can be e-deposited into your account;
- On-Line reports: Run financial and other reports;
- Vacancy status: Review marketing campaigns and showings;
- Communication: Instant message communication with staff; and
- Instant Feedback: Access to Agent e-mail feedback to you after property showings.
Hand Over the Job of Livonia Property Management to the Right Candidate
Livonia is a city in Wayne County, Michigan where one of the commercial highlights is visiting the Laurel Park Place. It's an upscale shopping center on the north western part of the city where locals go to catch movie flicks.
If you own a property here that you wish to lease out, whether it's commercial, residential or industrial in nature, it is important to familiarize yourself the local landmarks if you do not actually reside in the city. However, if you wish to hand over the job of managing your property to a professional who knows about the ins and outs of the city, then you should definitely hire a Livonia property manager.
The Basics of Property Management in Livonia, Michigan
What exactly are the tasks involved in Livonia property management? No matter which state or city it is that you own a property in, the property manager will be responsible for managing the commercial, residential or industrial real estate property that you own.
To learn more about the tasks involved in Livonia Michigan property management, take a look at the following list:
- Property managers usually act as middlemen between landlords and tenants.
- There are some property managers who manage HOAs or home owner associations, while some work with a residential leasing company in Livonia.
- Depending on the agreement that the Livonia rental property manager has with the owner, his or her duties may extend to property construction, development, repair and maintenance.
- In terms of finances, a property manager is mainly responsible for accepting rents. Should a tenant fail to make payments on time, the duties of a property manager will extend to eviction, advertising vacancies, filling in vacancies, and screening then selecting tenants.
If you will hire an individual who will take over the Livonia Michigan property management tasks for you, make sure that he or she is familiar with the local real estate laws and rental practices in your area. Just imagine how difficult it would be to go about the tasks of being a Livonia rental property manager without proper training in the field. When you have a group of tenants who are renting a home in Livonia, Michigan, there are two options that you can choose from.
First, you can hire a property manager who works with a residential leasing company in Livonia. Second, you can hire a property manager who works independently. No matter which of these two candidates you end up hiring, what's important is for the individual to show proof of real estate-related skills and qualifications, while also having plenty of experience in the field.
A Final Word about Hiring the Right Property Manager
At the end of the day, it is entirely up to the property manager to perform the daily and occasional tasks that go with maintaining a residential or commercial real estate property. This is precisely the reason why you need to hand over the job to the perfect candidate who can do a good job of it for you, so spend enough time and effort during the hiring process so you can decide which applicant really fits the bill.