Troy Michigan Property Management Company
Marketing To The Extreme!
- Internet Campaign: Our Database is shared with over 45 web sites generating over 1.2 MILLION views a month. Click here to see a more detailed look at our marketing plan.
- Print Ads: We run ads every week in major and local newspapers;
- MLS: Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) used by Real Estate professionals;
- Section 8: Complete vacancy list is e-mailed to all local government offices every week;
- Signs: Large and unique sign in every yard;
- Cross Marketing: All potential tenant inquires are profiled and stored for follow-up marketing of vacant homes;
- Placement Services: We maintain relationships with the nations largest insurance, corporate re-location, and placement services; and
- Video Walk-through: We create a digital video walk-through of each property and post those clips for prospective tenants to view ahead of their scheduled showing.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property on over 100 different internet websites
- List the property for lease on the MLS so over 10,000 Metro Detroit Realtors can show it
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification Process thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Ability to run criminal background checks
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication Handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Owner Real-Time Access
JMZ Property Mananagement uses a very powerful online management software system that allows us to provide you with unprecedented service and transparency. No longer willl you wonder what is going on with your portfolio. Our "Owner Portal" gives you real-time access 24/7 through any web browser. In addition to seeing when your rents are received, you will also be able to:
- View and approve work orders: All maintenance work orders are automatically e-mailed to you;
- Instant access to all expenses: Copies of all bills are electronically posted to your owner portal;
- Automatic e-deposits: Rent can be e-deposited into your account;
- On-Line reports: Run financial and other reports;
- Vacancy status: Review marketing campaigns and showings;
- Communication: Instant message communication with staff; and
- Instant Feedback: Access to Agent e-mail feedback to you after property showings.
Use Troy's Suburban Appeal to Find Tenants & Hire A Good Property Manager
If you've been involved in the real estate industry for a good number of years now, you would know just how volatile the market is. This is especially true when the financial crisis hit a few years ago, when economies from around the world got affected and the housing industry in the US had a meltdown. Fortunately, things got better – enough so that real estate investors are getting back into the act of putting their money on commercial, industrial and residential real estate properties once again.
Renting a Home in Troy, Michigan
Now, if you are a real estate investor and you have a property in Detroit, it would definitely help to familiarize yourself with the basics of leasing a home in Troy, Michigan. Troy is a city situated on a suburb in Detroit, which was ranked 22nd on a list of "Best Places to Live" last 2008. This means that in terms of housing, quality of education, the stability of the local economy and the recreational activities that the locals can engage in, Troy is at par with the best cities in the nation.
This makes the city of Troy a particularly attractive place to move into. As a result, those who are thinking about investing in a real estate property should definitely consider this as a prime location.
How to Look for a Good Property Manager
Let's say that you have already found an idea residential real estate property to invest in. The next thing that you need to do is assign a person for Troy property management. This takes the form of a Troy property manager, who will pretty much take over your landlord duties for you if you do not want to handle it yourself.
To get you started, here are a few tips on how to hire a property manager in Troy, Michigan:
- Hire one through a residential leasing company in Troy, or work with an independent agent.
- You can either hire a Troy rental property manager who works on an independent basis, or get one through a real estate company.
Make sure to outline your objectives.
There are property owners who only like to sign contracts and leave all the landlord-related tasks to a property manager, while there are those who like to keep a close look at how the property is handled. This is why you need to outline your objectives and make a list of what you expect the property manager in Troy, Michigan to do before hiring one.
Do your homework and make a list of questions to ask the Troy rental property manager.
If you're doubtful about the level of experience and expertise that the property manager has, make sure to get two or three references
How about the costs of hiring one?
Finally, have a clear idea of what the costs involved in hiring a property manager are. There are property managers who can be hired at a flat monthly rate, while others prefer to get a percentage of the rent collected.