White Lake MI Property Management Co.
Marketing To The Extreme!
- Internet Campaign: Our Database is shared with over 45 web sites generating over 1.2 MILLION views a month. Click here to see a more detailed look at our marketing plan.
- Print Ads: We run ads every week in major and local newspapers;
- MLS: Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) used by Real Estate professionals;
- Section 8: Complete vacancy list is e-mailed to all local government offices every week;
- Signs: Large and unique sign in every yard;
- Cross Marketing: All potential tenant inquires are profiled and stored for follow-up marketing of vacant homes;
- Placement Services: We maintain relationships with the nations largest insurance, corporate re-location, and placement services; and
- Video Walk-through: We create a digital video walk-through of each property and post those clips for prospective tenants to view ahead of their scheduled showing.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property on over 100 different internet websites
- List the property for lease on the MLS so over 10,000 Metro Detroit Realtors can show it
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification Process thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Ability to run criminal background checks
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication Handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Owner Real-Time Access
JMZ Property Mananagement uses a very powerful online management software system that allows us to provide you with unprecedented service and transparency. No longer willl you wonder what is going on with your portfolio. Our "Owner Portal" gives you real-time access 24/7 through any web browser. In addition to seeing when your rents are received, you will also be able to:
- View and approve work orders: All maintenance work orders are automatically e-mailed to you;
- Instant access to all expenses: Copies of all bills are electronically posted to your owner portal;
- Automatic e-deposits: Rent can be e-deposited into your account;
- On-Line reports: Run financial and other reports;
- Vacancy status: Review marketing campaigns and showings;
- Communication: Instant message communication with staff; and
- Instant Feedback: Access to Agent e-mail feedback to you after property showings.
Top Reasons to Hire a White Lake Property Manager
Do you own a real estate property in White Lake Township, Michigan and are using it as an investment? Or maybe you already own a home there and are thinking of moving out – but instead of selling, you would rather keep the property as an investment. No matter which of these two cases apply to you, you need to know the first thing about White Lake property management.
This basically involves hiring a professional, skilled and experienced property manager who will take over the landlord-related duties for you. In exchange of a flat monthly fee or a percentage of the rent collected, you can hire a property manager in White Lake, Michigan who will attend to the needs of your tenants, collect rent, perform evictions if necessary, and handle all the other tasks that you will assign depending on your agreement.
Why Hire a Property Manager in White Lake, Michigan?
White Lake Charter Township is located on the northern part of Oakland County in Michigan, which is probably most popular for being the location of the National Weather Service Office. But more than that, the place offers those who are leasing a home in White Lake, Michigan with a slew of recreational activities to choose from. Haven Hill is one of the highlights here which serve as a State Historical Landmark and is also considered as a State Natural Preserve.
If you are renting a home in White Lake, Michigan, you will definitely love the combination of nature; man-made aesthetics through the great landscapes and architectural buildings; as well as the overall feel of the place. Now, if you are a property owner, what are the reasons why you should hire a property manager in White Lake? Take a look at the following list:
If you have no experience in property management, JMZ Management can handle the tasks for you.
There are individuals who decide to invest in a real estate property but have zero idea about how to manage it. By hiring a property manager, he or she can take over the landlord-related tasks for you.
The property manager in White Lake, Michigan will be in charge of collecting and depositing the monthly rent payments, a task which can be taken off your shoulders.
If you are the owner of the property, it might be awkward to collect rent directly from your tenants so you would want a property manager taking this task off your hands.
The person acting as a White lake rental property manager is already familiar with the Housing Regulations and Property Laws in your area.
Again, there are specific laws in renting homes and real estate trends that you may not necessarily be familiar with that should be applied in the process of managing a property. If you will hire a property manager, that individual will already be familiar with these laws so you can rest assured that all processes involved in rent collecting or evicting tenants if necessary will all be done in perfect legal order.
The property manager can directly attend to the needs of your tenants.
Nothing's more time-consuming than fixing broken bulbs, calling plumbers or directly answering the calls of a group of tenants who would like to be as comfortable in the unit that they're renting. For this, you need to hire a property manager who can make sure that everything is in order for the satisfaction of the tenants that you have on your property.
You can either hire a rental property manager from a residential leasing company in White Lake or hire one who works on a freelance basis. As you can see, there are a multitude of benefits from hiring a property manager when you own a residential real estate property as an investment, so familiarize yourself with these tips and you should be all set.