Canton Property Management Company
JMZ Property Managementutilizes the nationally recognized MARK Z. Home Selling Team to market the properties they list for lease in Metro Detroit. Their marketing budget is literally unlimited and is on the cutting edge of new technology and innovative marketing systems, which allow us to rent your properties faster. Our on-going marketing campaigns generate over 200 tenant leads a day. This allows us to find the right tenant for your property within a manageable time frame.
Located just south of Plymouth is Canton, Michigan. This community is a great place to call home. As the population grows so does the shopping and dining experiences while also holding onto its historic charm. Featuring two main historic communities - Sheldon's Corners and Cherry Hill - you’ll find a lot of charm nestled in this city. Cherry Hill continues to grow while still maintaining its historic luster and remains a friendly and safe place to walk, shop and even attend art fairs. Also in Canton is the Summit on the Park which is a community center offering classes, special events and programs and is situated next to Heritage Park – a great place to enjoy a leisurely stroll, attend the amphitheater, play in the splash park or utilize one of the sports fields or volleyball court.
In nearby Plymouth, you’ll be able to walk around their beautiful historic downtown area which features festivals, fairs, boutique shops and many independently-owned and operated restaurants. When you live in Canton, you’re about a half-hour away from both the heart of downtown Detroit as well as Ann Arbor so you can easily take a day-trip either way.
Canton is an ideal spot to call home whether you’re raising a family and wanting good schools or just settling down wanting a beautiful community with the perfect blend of historic charm and modern conveniences.
A few key marketing campaigns that allow us a competitive:
Marketing To The Extreme!
- Internet Campaign:Our Database is shared with over 45 web sites generating over 1.2 MILLION views a month. Click here is a more detailed look at our marketing plan.
- Print Ads:We run ads every week in major and local newspapers;
- MLS: Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) used by Real Estate professionals;
- Section 8:Complete vacancy list is e-mailed to all local government offices every week;
- Signs: Large and unique sign in every yard;
- Cross Marketing: All potential tenant inquires are profiled and stored for follow-up marketing of vacant homes;
- Placement Services: We maintain relationships with the nations largest insurance, corporate re-location, and placement services; and
- Video Walk-through: We create a digital video walk-through of each property and post those clips for prospective tenants to view ahead of their scheduled showing.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property on over 100 different internet websites
- List the property for lease on the MLS so over 10,000 Metro Detroit Realtors can show it
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification Process thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Ability to run criminal background checks
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication Handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Owner Real-Time Access
JMZ Property Mananagement uses a very powerful online management software system that allows us to provide you with unprecedented service and transparency. No longer willl you wonder what is going on with your portfolio. Our "Owner Portal" gives you real-time access 24/7 through any web browser. In addition to seeing when your rents are received, you will also be able to:
- View and approve work orders:All maintenance work orders are automatically e-mailed to you;
- Instant access to all expenses: Copies of all bills are electronically posted to your owner portal;
- Automatic e-deposits: Rent can be e-deposited into your account;
- On-Line reports: Run financial and other reports;
- Vacancy status: Review marketing campaigns and showings;
- Communication: Instant message communication with staff; and
- Instant Feedback: Access to Agent e-mail feedback to you after property showings.
Getting a Property Manager for Maximum Profits for Your Assets
When you're in the real estate business and you have an asset that needs to be sold or leased, one of the most important people that you have to deal with is a property manager. Here, we will take a look at the role that a property manager takes on, what's the importance of having one in the first place and all other pertinent facts about this type of a real estate professional.
The Importance of Having a Property Manager
First, what exactly is the job of a property manager? As the name implies, he or she is a professional in the real estate business whose job includes selling, leasing, transferring and managing a real estate property. Let's say that you own a residential real estate property in Canton and you are looking for a property manager. The first thing that you need to do is determine whether a candidate is familiar with the ins and outs of the local real estate industry in the area.
Canton is part of Wayne County in Southeast Michigan where the locals engage in outdoor activities like beach bumming, canoeing, kayaking, horse racing, skiing and snowboarding. A property manager who is familiar with these facts would definitely do a good job at Canton, Michigan property management. This is because part of the manager's general responsibilities is attracting renters towards sellers like you. Knowing what the local attractions are in the area will make it easier for property managers to look for people who are possibly renting a home in Canton, Michigan.
Getting a Property Manager for Maximum Profits for Your Assets
Aside from residential properties, property management in Canton, Michigan may extend to commercial and industrial properties. If you want to hire a manager who will excel in a job as a Canton rental property manager, what are the characteristics that you need to look for and what tools can these managers use? Take a look at the following list:
Look for a property manager who knows how to use a website as a primary tool for attracting renters to sellers.
Just as it is with any other profession, property managers work best if they have the right tools. For real estate property management, look for someone who can turn your website into a primary tool in attracting renters to sellers. He or she should know how to incorporate features like virtual tours, home valuation sections, real estate articles and photographs that will project your property in its best light.
Look for a property manager who has an expansive marketing network.
Naturally, the more expansive the manager's marketing and business contacts are, the greater the possibility of quickly renting out your property for profit.
Look for a property manager who works independently, or with a residential leasing company in Canton.
You can either hire a property manager who works or under a residential leasing company. For the latter, the residential leasing company will assign your property for the manager to oversee.
By taking these factors into consideration, you can hire a property manager to sell or lease your Canton property quickly and efficiently, while maximizing your possible profits at the same time.