Waterford MI Property Management Company
Marketing To The Extreme!
- Internet Campaign: Our Database is shared with over 45 web sites generating over 1.2 MILLION views a month. Click here to see a more detailed look at our marketing plan.
- Print Ads: We run ads every week in major and local newspapers;
- MLS: Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) used by Real Estate professionals;
- Section 8: Complete vacancy list is e-mailed to all local government offices every week;
- Signs: Large and unique sign in every yard;
- Cross Marketing: All potential tenant inquires are profiled and stored for follow-up marketing of vacant homes;
- Placement Services: We maintain relationships with the nations largest insurance, corporate re-location, and placement services; and
- Video Walk-through: We create a digital video walk-through of each property and post those clips for prospective tenants to view ahead of their scheduled showing.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property on over 100 different internet websites
- List the property for lease on the MLS so over 10,000 Metro Detroit Realtors can show it
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification Process thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Ability to run criminal background checks
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication Handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Owner Real-Time Access
JMZ Property Mananagement uses a very powerful online management software system that allows us to provide you with unprecedented service and transparency. No longer willl you wonder what is going on with your portfolio. Our "Owner Portal" gives you real-time access 24/7 through any web browser. In addition to seeing when your rents are received, you will also be able to:
- View and approve work orders: All maintenance work orders are automatically e-mailed to you;
- Instant access to all expenses: Copies of all bills are electronically posted to your owner portal;
- Automatic e-deposits: Rent can be e-deposited into your account;
- On-Line reports: Run financial and other reports;
- Vacancy status: Review marketing campaigns and showings;
- Communication: Instant message communication with staff; and
- Instant Feedback: Access to Agent e-mail feedback to you after property showings.
Waterford Township, Michigan is a "great place to live, work and visit". Established in 1834, Waterford is situated in Oakland Country which is the third largest township in the state.
If you own a property in Waterford, you should be aware of what it is that would attract tenants to live in this part of Michigan so that you can make a living out of being a landlord. If you do not want to take over the typically tedious daily tasks of being a landlord, then you can hand over the job to a Waterford property manager.
Getting Started in Hiring a Waterford Rental Property Manager
To get you started in looking for the right candidate for Waterford management, let's have a brief definition of what a property manager exactly is. This is a professional in the real estate business who can take over the management of your real estate property for you, performing landlord-related tasks. Some of the tasks involved in Waterford property management include:
- Bridging the gap between the tenants and the property owner when it comes to transfers, sales and lease agreements.
- Exerting marketing efforts to reach out to those who are renting a home in Waterford, Michigan.
- Answering the calls of tenants who are leasing a home in Waterford, Michigan as a property manager.
- Performing maintenance-related tasks for the property that is being managed.
Based from the list, you can see that looking for someone to take over the tasks of Waterford property management is quite a challenge. You need to find one who has ample experience in the real estate industry. The property manager in Waterford, Michigan should also be knowledgeable about the local real estate laws and how it is to manage a property in that local area. It definitely pays to hire someone who has a network of business contacts so that repairs can be done in a timely but cost-efficient manner. The property manager that you should hire will be given the authority to oversee evictions, if necessary, so this is a task that he or she should not balk at.
Now, there are a couple of options that you can choose from when you need to hire a property manager in this part of Michigan. First, you can hire one who works independently as a freelance property manager. Second, you can go through a residential leasing company in Waterford and have them assign a property manager for you.
Aside from real estate investors, homeowners who are moving out but would rather keep their existing property as an investment will also need the services of a property manager. By learning about the job of a real estate property manager, knowing how to hire one and familiarizing yourself with the process of having a real estate property as an investment is the best route to take so you can make this venture as profitable for you as possible.