Westland MI Property Management Co.
JMZ Property Managementutilizes the nationally recognized MARK Z. Home Selling Team to market the properties they list for lease in Metro Detroit. Their marketing budget is literally unlimited and is on the cutting edge of new technology and innovative marketing systems, which allow us to rent your properties faster. Our on-going marketing campaigns generate over 200 tenant leads a day. This allows us to find the right tenant for your property within a manageable
Westland, Michigan, is a metro Detroit suburb located south of Livonia and east of Canton. If you’re looking to move the family or the business to a spot in Detroit that offers plenty of access to neighboring communities, expansive freeways and lots of dining and entertainment options, then you’ll want to check out Westland.
In nearby Livonia you’ll find there are tons of dining, shopping and entertainment options. From movie theaters to family-owned and chain restaurants to malls and shopping complexes, you’ll find that there is plenty to see and do around Westland. If you work downtown or want to catch a sporting event or concert, you’re only thirty minutes away from the heart of Detroit.
Neighborhood parks and playgrounds with easily accessible sidewalks helps create a sense of community for Westland residents. For those looking to get some shopping done, the Westland Shopping Center features over seventy stores including four anchor stores and restaurants. If you’re looking for an ideal spot in metro Detroit to live in then check out Westland.
A few key marketing campaigns that allow us a competitive:
Marketing To The Extreme!
- Internet Campaign:Our Database is shared with over 45 web sites generating over 1.2 MILLION views a month. Click here to see a more detailed look at our marketing plan.
- Print Ads:We run ads every week in major and local newspapers;
- MLS: Properties are listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) used by Real Estate professionals;
- Section 8:Complete vacancy list is e-mailed to all local government offices every week;
- Signs: Large and unique sign in every yard;
- Cross Marketing: All potential tenant inquires are profiled and stored for follow-up marketing of vacant homes;
- Placement Services: We maintain relationships with the nations largest insurance, corporate re-location, and placement services; and
- Video Walk-through: We create a digital video walk-through of each property and post those clips for prospective tenants to view ahead of their scheduled showing.
Full Service Michigan Residential Leasing Company
Many times our clients approach us to find them a qualified tenant for their property. We are qualified to handle the entire leasing process including:
- Perform a market analysis to determine fair market value to list for lease
- Advertising your property on over 100 different internet websites
- List the property for lease on the MLS so over 10,000 Metro Detroit Realtors can show it
- Complete a tenant application
- Process tenant income verification Process thorough reference check including credit reports
- Contact former landlord(s) and employers when available
- Ability to run criminal background checks
- Annual Property Inspections
- Drafting of lease documents and proper landlord disclosure statements
- Collection of rent and automatic deposits into your account
- We handle all landlord/tenant communication Handyman service and various professionals available at all times
Owner Real-Time Access
JMZ Property Mananagement uses a very powerful online management software system that allows us to provide you with unprecedented service and transparency. No longer willl you wonder what is going on with your portfolio. Our "Owner Portal" gives you real-time access 24/7 through any web browser. In addition to seeing when your rents are received, you will also be able to:
- View and approve work orders:All maintenance work orders are automatically e-mailed to you;
- Instant access to all expenses: Copies of all bills are electronically posted to your owner portal;
- Automatic e-deposits: Rent can be e-deposited into your account;
- On-Line reports: Run financial and other reports;
- Vacancy status: Review marketing campaigns and showings;
- Communication: Instant message communication with staff; and
- Instant Feedback: Access to Agent e-mail feedback to you after property showings.
What to Look for in a Westland Rental Property Manager
Do you own a residential property which you would like to lease out to those who are renting a home in Westland, Michigan? This part of Wayne County in Michigan is included in the Metro Detroit area, making it an attractive spot for those who are looking for homes.
If you do own a property and you would like to lease it out, then you should definitely get the services of a Westland property management expert. Read on to find out about the factors that you should take into consideration when looking for a Westland management specialist who deals with property management, and how important a role it is that they play in making a decent profit
Hiring a Property Manager in Westland, Michigan
Naturally, the first thing that you need to look for when hiring an individual to take over the tasks of Westland property management for you is his or her qualifications. Basically, you can take your pick from a property manager who works under a residential leasing company in Westland Michigan – or hire someone who works independently.
The good thing about working with a representative of a residential leasing company is that you have a bigger company to take responsibility for the 'lapses in judgement' or mismanagement of a property manager – should they occur. Meanwhile, working with an independent or freelance property manager in Westland, Michigan will give you a greater leeway when it comes to working as closely as you want with the property manager. If you're the type of owner who only wishes to receive a monthly accounting of the finances and the maintenance issues handled, then you can arrange for that as well.
Aside from deciding whether you should hire an independent property manager in Westland, Michigan or get one through a real estate company, here are a few more things that you need to take into consideration when hiring one:
The length of experience that the Westland rental property manager has in the business.
Just as it is when hiring any professional to perform a particular task for you, the number one thing that you need to take into consideration when hiring a property manager is the experience of the candidate. Does he or she have insurance and state licenses? How about the qualifications that the applicant has? Typically, the longer the property manager has been involved in the business, the better the skills are.
The familiarity that the property manager has when it comes to the local real estate rules, especially when it comes to leasing a home in Westland, Michigan.
Every state or city implements varying laws when it comes to real estate properties and rules when it comes to leasing a home in Westland, Michigan. The real estate manager that you should hire needs to be familiar with such laws so that you will not get embroiled in a possible legal mess.
The cost of hiring a manager of tenants who are leasing a home in Westland, Michigan if it's a property that you own.
Finally, when you decide to hire a property manager, make sure to learn about the exact costs involved in hiring one. The fees can range from 10% to 20% of the rent collected on a monthly basis – which may include lease commissions, repairs and maintenance costs.
No matter which part of the country it is that you own a property in, you really should consider hiring a property manager who can take care of the daily, weekly and monthly maintenance tasks for you.