You know you need to do "routine" maintenance on your Farmington Hills rental property, but what does that mean? What kind of maintenance is "routine?"
Typically, it means:
- You fix things when they break.
- You do inspections when tenants leave or move in.
- You perform seasonal inspections as well.
What more should you do as a landlord to keep your rental property in excellent condition? What are some signs you might not be doing enough day-to-day maintenance?
- You get a lot of maintenance calls from tenants.
- You find yourself fixing things too often.